亚洲一级电影在线观看,九九精品无码专区免费,亚洲AV无码资源在线观看 ,欧美国产高清
應屆畢業生網>主頁 > 手抄報 > 英語手抄報 > 英語手抄報版面設計

英語手抄報版面設計

發布時間:2017-11-11來源:手抄報資料網

  英語學習:如何描述我們的健康狀況

  在路上,頭疼。

  反正也是頭疼,不如學習一會兒。

  以下資料取自有道雙語閱讀:

  My friend took me to the doctor.

  我的朋友帶我去看了醫生。I told the doctor I thought I had come down with a cold.

  我告訴醫生說,我認為自己是感冒。When the doctor saw me, she immediately wanted to run some tests.

  醫生在看到我時,希望馬上做化驗。She said that medical tests would help her discover why I was sick.

  她說,醫學化驗能幫助她查明我的病因。The doctor also asked when I had my last physical.

  醫生還詢問了我上次做體檢的時間。I do not get yearly check-ups.

  我沒有每年做體檢的習慣,But I probably should get a medical exam by a doctor every year.

  但我確實應該每年都請醫生檢查一次身體。Then the nurse drew my blood. She used a needle to take a small amount of bloodfrom my arm.

  她用針從我的胳膊上抽了一點點血液,然后,護士給我抽血。She sent it to a laboratory for tests.

  然后送到化驗室化驗。The nurse also took my temperature.

  這位護士還給我量了體溫。She used a thermometer to measure my body temperature.

  她用溫度計來測量我的身體溫度。The doctor told me I had influenza, or the flu.

  醫生告訴我,我患了流行性感冒,或叫流感。But she told me I would recover soon. She said I was over the worst of the disease.

  但她說,我已經熬過了流感最嚴重的時期,很快就會恢復。She told me to rest at home and to stay away from other people because the flu can spread. It is contagious.

  她告訴我要在家好好休息,不要與他人接觸,因為流感會傳染,有傳染性。Thankfully, I did not have to go under the knife.

  謝天謝地,我不需要挨刀,I did not need an operation.

  即不需要動手術。Instead, I did just what the doctor ordered.

  我只需遵從醫囑就可以復原。I went home and did exactly what was needed to become healthy again.

  我回到家,完全按照醫生的要求來做,讓自己恢復健康。Soon, I was on the mend.

  不久,我的情況好轉。I was pulling through and recovering from my sickness.

  我正在克服疾病、恢復健康。Now, I am back on my feet. I am physically healthy again.

  現在,我已經痊愈。Even better, the doctor has given me a clean bill of health.

  更棒的是,醫生給我出具了一份健康證明。She says that I am one-hundred percent cured.

  她說,我已經徹底治痊。I am back to normal and I feel great.

  我已經恢復正常,感覺棒極了。In fact, I feel on top of the world.

  事實上,我感覺非常好。My friends say I now look like the picture of health.

  我的朋友們說我看上去非常健康。

  端午節的由來(Dragon Boat Festival)

  The Dragon Boat Festival, also called Double Fifth Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth moon of the lunar calendar. It is one of the most important Chinese festivals, the other two being the Autumn Moon Festival and Chinese New Year.  The origin of this summer festival centers around a scholarly government official named Chu Yuan. He was a good and respected man, but because of the misdeeds of jealous rivals he eventually fell into disfavor in the emperor's court.  Unable to regain the respect of the emperor, in his sorrow Chu Yuan threw himself into the Mi Low river. Because of their admiration for Chu Yuan, the local people living adjacent to the Mi Lo River rushed into their boats to search for him while throwing rice into the waters to appease the river dragons.  Although they were unable to find Chu Yuan, their efforts are still commemorated today during the Dragon Boat Festival.

  端午節的由來  端午節,又稱為五五節,因為端午節是在農歷的五月五日,是三個重要的中國節慶之一,其它兩個分別是中秋節和農歷新年。  這個節日的由來是古代中國有一位博學多聞的官吏屈原,他是一位愛民而且又受到尊崇的官吏,但是由于一位充滿嫉妒的官吏陷害,從此在朝廷中被皇帝所冷落。由于無法獲得皇帝的重視,屈原在憂郁的情況下投汨羅江自盡。  由于對屈原的愛戴,汨羅江畔的居民匆忙的劃船在江內尋找屈原,并且將米丟入汨羅江中,以平息汨羅江中的蛟龍。即使他們當時并沒有找到屈原,但是他們的行為,直到今天在端午節的時候,仍然被人們傳頌紀念著。  端午節風俗習慣

  1、Dragon Boat race  Traditions At the center of this festival are the dragon boat races. Competing teams drive their colorful dragon boats forward to the rhythm of beating drums. These exciting races were inspired by the villager's valiant attempts to rescue Chu Yuan from the Mi Lo river. This tradition has remained unbroken for centuries.  2、Tzung Tzu  A very popular dish during the Dragon Boat festival is tzung tzu. This tasty dish consists of rice dumplings with meat, peanut, egg yolk, or other fillings wrapped in bamboo leaves. The tradition of tzung tzu is meant to remind us of the village fishermen scattering rice across the water of the Mi Low river in order to appease the river dragons so that they would not devour Chu Yuan.  3、Ay Taso  The time of year of the Dragon Boat Festival, the fifth lunar moon, has more significance than just the story of Chu Yuan. Many Chinese consider this time of year an especially dangerous time when extra efforts must be made to protect their family from illness. Families will hang various herbs, called Ay Tsao, on their door for protection. The drinking of realgar wine is thought to remove poisons from the body. Hsiang Bao are also worn. These sachets contain various fragrant medicinal herbs thought to protect the wearer from illness.

欄目推薦
熱點排行
推薦閱讀

主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本人妻伦在线中文字幕| 精品少妇人妻av无码久久| 亚洲成a人片在线观看88| 亚洲欧洲日本在线| 夜精品a一区二区三区| 久久精品国产99精品最新| 男女猛烈激情XX00免费视频| 欧美专区日韩视频人妻| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜免费| 国产性色av高清在线观看| 亚洲乱码中文论理电影| 亚洲色一区二区三区四区 | 99国产揄拍国产精品人妻| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2022| 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 97久久精品人人做人人爽 | 在线综合亚洲欧美网站| 国产精品一二三区久久狼| 狠狠cao2020高清视频| 人人妻人人澡人人爽国产| 国产亚洲精品线观看k频道| 成人做爰高潮片免费视频| 国产女人好紧好爽| 日本一二三区视频在线| 亚洲欧美中文字幕国产| 制服丝袜国产av无码| 国产v在线最新观看视频| 久青草无码视频在线播放| 麻豆国产人妻欲求不满谁演的| 国产精品一区二区久久国产| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院| 东京热无码中文字幕av专区| 国产成人综合色就色综合| 精品无码久久久久久尤物| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡 | 免费人成视频在线播放| 康平县| 午夜一级福利在线| a免费毛片在线播放| 亚洲精品国产自在久久| 南岸区|